1. What is something people don’t know about you?
I am studying Druidry
2. What was your most memorable moment? Why?
Leaving England to live in Australia at 21. Why? Would be a very long answer.
3. What would your last meal be?
Perfect Italian food with lots of cheese and good red wine, finished off with lots of dark chocolate.
4. What do you love most about the Yarra Ranges?
The quiet wilderness on one hand and the warm community on the other.
5. What event, past, present, or future, would you like to witness?
An end to the mindless destruction of the environment, respect shelter, food, health and wellbeing for all beings.
6. Favourite book?
There are so many. Currently it is by Sharon Blackie, If Women Rose Rooted: a life-changing journey to authenticity and belonging. All-time favourite is the ancient Welsh Tales of the Mabinogion
7. Which four guests, dead or alive, would you invite to a dinner party?
The Dalia Lama, Brooke Wandin Powell, Starhawk and Jacinda Adern.
8. What is something you’re looking forward to?
Seeing my Mum and Dad in Manchester again.
9. What are your hobbies?
All things creative, live music, dancing, reading, gardens, swimming (in the Yarra in summer especially), spending time with family, friends and dogs, mythology, ancient history, guerrilla art, pondering belief systems.
10. What was your favourite subject at school?
My school was pretty dreadful, a rough poor Manchester school. Fortunately my love of Art was encouraged and fostered by my family.