What is something people don’t know about you?
Nothing, I’m an open book
2. What was your most memorable moment? Why?
Three moments. Each of my daughters’ births, Hayley, Kaitlyn and Piper. Why? Any parent knows why.
3. Favourite holiday spot in Australia?
Anywhere sea side
4. What do you love most about the Yarra Ranges?
I enjoy walking the tracks and trails of the Yarra Ranges
What event, past, present, or future, would you like to witness?
A successful Ashes campaign in England
6. What is your favourite book?
South: The Story of Shackleton’s Last Expedition 1914-1917 by Ernest Shackleton and Peter King
7. Which four guests, dead or alive, would you invite to a dinner party?
Horatio Nelson, James Cook, Don Bradman, Basil Fawlty
8. Who is your favourite musician?
Cold Chisel and Jimmy Barnes
9. What are some of your hobbies?
Watching local sports with my mates
10. What does an ideal weekend look like for you?
Footy/Cricket, barbecue and cold beverages